PortMarshaller is a software-based TCP/IP port forwarder and network administration service. The software accepts connections on a particular TCP port, and establishes connections to a different TCP port to fulfill requests. This capability offers a solution to various network topology problems. Administrative web interface allows the monitoring of connection and data transfer statistics. New access control lists, which support both "allow" and "deny" lists, can be used to filter all incoming connections. New connection log options allow opened, closed, blocked and failed connections to be saved to disk. Optionally integrates with Internet Information Services (IIS) for its advanced abilities.
» version 1.2 - posted on 2009-11-01
Added support for optional connection logging
» version 1.2 - posted on 2007-01-30
Added support for Windows Vista
CORAL WORKS, INC. END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you, either a single end-user or a single entity, and Coral Works, Inc. ("Coral Works"). By installing this computer software and accompanying user documentation (the "software"), you are indicating your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this EULA. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this EULA, do not install or use the software.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Coral Works grants you the following limited, non-exclusive rights:
(a) If you are using the evaluation version of the software, you may install and use the software on a single computer. This license is granted for a period of thirty (30) days after the initial installation. Following this evaluation period, you must either (a) delete the software from the single computer which it was installed, or (b) contact Coral Works to purchase a perpetual license, subject to the same terms and conditions of this EULA. To continue using the software, you must purchase a perpetual license for each computer in which the software is installed or used.
(b) If you are using the licensed version of the software, you may not redistribute the software. The software can only be installed or used on computers that have been licensed. Contact Coral Works for any redistribution requests.
2. OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. You may make a single copy of the software for backup or archival purposes only. You may not lease, rent or lend the software, however, you may permanently transfer the software, provided you retain no copies and notify Coral Works of the transfer. You may not reverse engineer, modify, decompile or disassemble the software. You may terminate this EULA at any time, or Coral Works may terminate this EULA if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this EULA. In either situation, you must destroy all copies of the software.
3. COPYRIGHT. The software is owned by Coral Works, and is protected by United States copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software is licensed, not sold. All rights not explicitly granted under this EULA are hereby reserved.
4. NO WARRANTY. The software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Coral Works shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use, or inability to use the software. In any case, Coral Works' cumulative liability shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the software. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above may not apply to you.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this EULA, please write to: Coral Works, Inc., P.O. Box 42, Northport, NY 11768 USA.